COVID 19 Coronavirus Private Jet Travel UpdatesMake a Flight Enquiry
CORONAVIRUS PRECAUTIONS: OUR MAIN CONCERN IS THE HEALTH AND WELLBEING OF OUR CLIENTS
Safety is clearly our number 1 priority. Since the outbreak (COVID-19), our main focus is keeping our clients safe onboard. We remain up to date with global travel restrictions while being able best support your travel requirements.
We recommend you stay updated on country-level restrictions and operational changes due to the Covid-19 outbreak. Alternatively please call us to discuss.
There is no question that flying privately (avoiding crowds at commercial airports) already provides a heightened level of protection, nevertheless we have produced a comprehensive plan on our response to the virus. This includes:
- Pre-flight screening We will review flight details and request additional information regarding previous or future travel plans. We will ensure all medically appropriate questions are asked regarding potential exposure and that there are no symptoms prior to flight. Prior to boarding, crew will again ask medical questions – recently exposed or symptomatic passengers will not be permitted to board the aircraft. If deemed appropriate, thermometers will be available for checks.
- Aircraft cleaning We ensure all aircraft are deep cleaned after every flight with disinfectant proven to be effective against Covid-19.
- Crew Crew are being closely monitored. Frequent health and temperature checks are recommended (2-3 times a day) as well as the mandatory use of masks on all flights. Social distancing is adhered to at all times, this remains a priority to in flight operations.
- Greetings For the time-being, handshakes are to be avoided.
- Daily updates: Staff are keeping up to date on the ever changing situation, with daily briefings or more often if required.
European Union Reopens for 15 External Countries Starting 01 July
July 1, 2020
In an official announcement on June 30, Council of the European Union approved a list of 15 non-EU/Schengen countries that are currently considered safe for travel. EU Council is now recommending the EU member states to allow all travel for the citizens of the following countries while essential travel only is allowed to/from other countries outside the list:
Algeria / Australia / Canada / Georgia / Japan / Montenegro / Morocco / New Zealand / Rwanda / Serbia / South Korea / Thailand / Tunisia / Uruguay / China – on a reciprocal condition; EU citizens are allowed to enter China
The current list is based on the coronavirus rate of the country being on the EU level or better (rate below 16). The list will be reviewed every two weeks and countries may get added or removed from the list. Flight crew and transit passengers are exempted from the recommendation. Based off the list, each EU member state will individually review the entry/exit requirements and timetable for the reopening.
Travellers are recommended to check for the up-to-date travel advice on the European Union interactive website: reopen.europa.eu. The website provides detailed travel information and clear answers in all areas of travel including the entry restrictions for Third Country nationals and quarantine measures.
OUR MAIN CONCERN IS THE HEALTH AND SAFTEY OF OUR CLIENTS
June 4, 2020
Added safety procedures To ensure upmost saftey for our clients , we have introduced added safety features onboard all flights. These include disinfecting of all cabin surfaces , PPE provisions for passengers, temperature checking and procedures in place should any passenger feel unwell during the flight. Through these measures and providing guidance to you, we can help you keep risk of exposure to a minimum.
COVID Travel Update: Europe to Gradually Reopen for the Summer Season
May 26, 2020
European countries are taking first steps towards easing the current travel restrictions and border closures currently in force since mid-March. Lifting of restrictions will be phased and coordinated: Internal border controls between the European countries will be gradually lifted before the restrictions can be relaxed at the external borders.
Make a Flight Enquiry